Starting September 30th, our restaurant will be open indoor from 12-4 pm for lunch and 4-10 pm for dinner. Outdoor seating will still be available throughout October or longer. Due to very limited seating, reservations are recommended. We take reservations are by phone only.
Call 212-206-8686 to make a reservation. Avalaible times are 5:30 or earlier, 7:00 and 8:30 pm
As our restaurant is adhering to the new rules providing distance between tables, we need your help and uderstanding in order to accomodate all guests: because of very limited seating we are spacing time slots for reservations and walk-ins to provide service to everyone.
All reservations will have 1.5 hours of dining time. We will make special arrangements for large parties.
We ask that you honor your designated time so we have the opportunity to safely reset the area for the next guest. Please understand that we might not have your desired table or room available at the time you call. We will do our very best to accommodate everyone's needs.
Indoor DINING SAFELY - as part of NYSD guidelines
- 25 percent occupancy limit.
- Temperature checks will be required at the door for all customers.
- One member of each party will be required to provide contact information for tracing, if needed.
- No bar service (bars will only be used as a source of making drinks and serving them table-side).
- Masks must be worn at all times when not seated at a table.
- Tables must be six feet apart.
- The kitchen will close at 10 pm daily, the restaurant must be close by 11pm.
- Le Zie is operating with enhanced air filtration.
- Outdoor dining will continue in the interim.